Westfourth is available on a 24/7 basis to provide support in the event of a crisis. Our capabilities include resources and staff to manage all aspects of crisis communications, including stakeholder engagement, messaging, spokesmanship (on/off camera) and ongoing/incremental strategic counsel. In the event of a crisis, we provide:
- Short-term rules for press engagement (media relations policies)
- Holding statements
- Media monitoring, including online, print and broadcast
- Step-by-step/hour-by-hour tactical plans and recommendations
- On-site support & executive coaching
- Messaging content, including external core messaging, internal/employee messages, industry communications, member communications and Q&A
- Spokesperson designation and media training
- On-line/social media strategies, outreach tactics and reactive media strategies.
For more information, please contact us.